on a long distance trip most drivers can only drive up to two hours before experiencing tiredness. I will give you my life hacks
When it comes to travel, most people prefer to fly, just because it’s the most effective, fastest way to get to a destination, but what about driving?
Well, on a long distance trip most drivers can only drive up to two hours before experiencing tiredness. I will give you my life hacks and what has work for me in order to extend my time and distance when it comes to a long distance trip.
This is what you should know.
1. Leave early: not only will save you time but headaches of traffic
2. Drive comfortable: put on your pajamas and drive, nothing is more comfy that to have your blood freely flowing thru your body veins..
3. Stay hydrate: drink plenty of water in small sip intervals to keep your body well hydrate and prevent fewer bathrooms stops along the roads.
4. Get a portable massage and ice bottles::
When the muscles as for help, relief the tensions by applying massages and ice cold water to the area..
For more details tips please watch the YouTube video below..
Have fun driving long distance trips and have a safe travel along the way
Baltimore inner harbor. Interesting ideas for a day trip.
Today we we were fortunate to make a quick day trip to Baltimore Maryland. Doing a short visit to the Baltimore inner harbor as a day trip is very convenient if you find yourself traveling thru the area to another state or just passing by to enjoy the inner harbor.
The inner harbor has tons of activities for the whole family. Take a trip and visit the top of the world in the inner harbor which offers the best views on a 360 angle and some interesting history.
You will be amaze how beautiful can this inner harbor be on a sunny afternoon day. Great reason to visit which the family. You can drive or take the train. Find parking should not be a difficult task. There are plenty of public parking that will put you at ease when it comes about fining an open space..
once you are on the sidewalks of Baltimore, you will get familiarized yourself with all the familiar scene and attractions, some which include the Tall Top of the world building.
the famous Baltimore aquarium, and other piece of history.
Baltimore should be as a pocket list for things to do for a day trip.
Great friend equal great families, this all goes hand to hand for everything.
Same goes when planning a road trip
Great friend equal great families, This all goes hand to hand for everything.
Same goes when planning a road trip. you need to create , organize and follow the plans.
If you are not following these core values I encourage you to take note and keep these website handy:
- Visit the USA: this site is pack with information from state to state. not only will give you travel plans ideas but also experience of other travels who have been in these places.
- Travel and Leisure: It has content for everyone, from budget travel all away to luxury travel ideas. this is a website that covers all.
- Roadtrip Traveller: This is my last recommendation but yet the most important. The ultimate road trip planner to help you discover extraordinary places, book hotels, and share itineraries all from the map.
- Google my Maps: The ultimate road trip planner to help you discover extraordinary places,
- Furkot | Free Road Trip Planner: Schedule stops, find attractions, book hotels, share travel itineraries, map routes. Plan your motorcycle ride, RV tour, car drive, bike track, backpacking hike,
- AtlasObscura: Definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places
So there you go. your next trip should be pack with full of trill ideas, fun doing and educational experiences that will level up your travel hunger..
Be sure to stay tune for more tips ..