Great friend equal great families, this all goes hand to hand for everything.
Same goes when planning a road trip
Great friend equal great families, This all goes hand to hand for everything.
Same goes when planning a road trip. you need to create , organize and follow the plans.
If you are not following these core values I encourage you to take note and keep these website handy:
- Visit the USA: this site is pack with information from state to state. not only will give you travel plans ideas but also experience of other travels who have been in these places.
- Travel and Leisure: It has content for everyone, from budget travel all away to luxury travel ideas. this is a website that covers all.
- Roadtrip Traveller: This is my last recommendation but yet the most important. The ultimate road trip planner to help you discover extraordinary places, book hotels, and share itineraries all from the map.
- Google my Maps: The ultimate road trip planner to help you discover extraordinary places,
- Furkot | Free Road Trip Planner: Schedule stops, find attractions, book hotels, share travel itineraries, map routes. Plan your motorcycle ride, RV tour, car drive, bike track, backpacking hike,
- AtlasObscura: Definitive guidebook and friendly tour-guide to the world’s most wondrous places
So there you go. your next trip should be pack with full of trill ideas, fun doing and educational experiences that will level up your travel hunger..
Be sure to stay tune for more tips ..
My weekend travelers, Welcome back to my site.
its summer time. the best time to hit the road and discover some adventures. In this post I want to give you the most basic ideas that most of us undervalue when we plan a road trip. I call this Road trip 1 , 2 ,3 ..
if you follow this advice I am sure your trip will become more enjoyable the next time around.
well without further due, here are the tips.
Road Trip tip #1
Hit the road early. not only will give you a head start advantage but also will help you prevent unnecessary headache traffic. Driving as early as 4 am will definitely put you ahead of everyone else and put you mile and miles away while everyone is sleeping or just waking up. so head out early.
Road Trip tip #2 .
While driving maintain a steady speed, while long trips are not usually fun. you can get the most out of it by driving at steady speed and avoiding high speed. this will help you consume less fuel and buy avoiding high speed you can optimize you fuel savings since most cars consume 20 percent more fuel when traveling above 65 mph. so when you head on a long trip make your long trips efficient by stopping less. Plan your your stops for meals , bathroom breaks and rest around 1 or 2 stops between the trips and minimize your trip hours to 8-6 stopping about every 2-3 hours in between.
Road Trip tip #3
Stay Hydrated; keep your bottle of water handy while driving and drink water in intervals of small sips every 20 mins. you don’t want to drink huge amount of water every 20 mins, keep it small. this will keep your body hydrate and awake. you will also maintain your energy. by taking small sips will also reduce the urges of your body to go to the bathroom. this tip of keeping yourself hydrate will maximize your trip for longer distance.
Hope these trips help you take the most out of your time .
stay tune for a video tutorial on how to make the next road trip successful.